Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My babe has grown-up


I was at my office, just scrolling the screen of my cell-phone to find her number which I had deleted few days back. I forgot that I had already deleted the number which I later realised. I was about to keep my cell-phone in my pocket when I got a call from an unknown number. I picked the call. I recognised the voice coming from the other side. It was she calling me. My happiness was at the bottom of my heart. It is many a time that I get call from her whenever I think about her. This feeling of sixth sense was completely magical and this unknown magic thing happening in my life always make me believe, that there is still love between us even after four years of our break-up.

"How are you?" She asked me very humbly and I replied her politely that I was very fine too. She said that she was alone at home so thought of calling me. I asked her if her boyfriend know that she is calling me. On asking that she replied that her boyfriend knew that she is calling me. In formal we talked for at least half an hour. She was talking about her cousin sister, that she is getting engaged with someone in village and all his other family member had went to attend the ring ceremony today. In the middle of the talk she suddenly asked me,

"Why do you still love me?"  She asked me, but I don't know what to answer her.

"I don't love you any more," I said her after a long pause. I was again lying to myself that I don't love her. Unknowingly I feel, my heart even today beats for her like those old days.

"Don't lie me, I know you love me and that is the reason I cannot forget you and still loves you," She said. I lied her again saying its all nonsense she is saying.

Its of no use now, even I love you or you love me, our road and destination are different," I said her.
 She then started crying asking me why I still love her so much, why I can't forget her even after four years of break-up. I had nothing to say her, but cry along with her. This scene of tragedy went long for many a minutes. After a while she says me,

"When will you stop loving me". I didn't respond to her anything.
"Ok, don't say anything, but the words which i am going to say you will definitely let you stop loving me"
"What?" I asked.

" Can you answer me a question?"

"What?" I asked again.

"Can you say how close am i with Siddarth?"

"How could i know about that, he is your boyfriend," I said her.

"Do you think i had sex with him?" I was afraid to answer her question and i would have been happy if she would'nt had asked me that question, because although not being in relation with Puji, i do not had the courage to listen if Puji had any sex relation with Siddarth.

I replied, "No you cannot do that."

"No, you were wrong, i had sex with Siddarth and it was on date 22 nov 2015, in Rajasthan when we had college trip. I could'nt speak anything, my heart was pounding and eyes were showing tears again.

"Hope these words had let me down in front of you and now you will stop loving me," She said and hung the phone. I hold the blank phone on the ear for few minutes. The phone only spoke about Puji's and Siddarth relation.  


No comments:

Post a Comment