Friday, April 25, 2014

UNTITLED










You never had the pain of loneliness,
 the pain of being hated badly by someone
 nor did you had any scolds or the feeling emptiness.

Fool was I to make you understand,
the value of love, the value of trust
And the value of a good fertile land.

The past four years was like never ending spring,
with blossom of flowers and chirping of birds
I too was a very happy human-being.

Distance from you was more than thousand mile,
but that didn’t bothered to love you
and I was even ready to cross the river Nile.

I crossed the river and searched for you,
but came to know later that
You left the country in search of cities, which were clean and very new.
  
I stayed in the old village and never tried to search more,
with a single hope of getting her back
I find myself helpless and always sitting on the sea shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment