Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Your Happiness

There will be always a confusion in my mind, whether you promised me the truth or it was just a fake piece of cake. Some question still arise in mind and wanted to ask you whenever i remember you, but i couldn't, i step back from asking  those questions to you. All i wanted was your happiness, and you are now at its summit. Contrary to your happiness i am building my heart  in to a giant storm. Sometime i wish to throw it out this storm on you, but its again your happiness that oppose me from doing so. 
                                          I again sometimes thinks of asking you, how you feel now, you have everything in your life you wanted, but again i step back from asking, because the answer is itself in the question. You definitely feel good now so you are not with me.
                                          I wish if you some day ask me "Do you still love me" ? But that's not possible, you will never ask, because you still know that "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment