Saturday, March 21, 2015

                                                                 The Inner Gujarat Diary (20/03/15)

I was on my night shift duty yesterday when i asked one of my contract worker named Lala how far is your home from here, here replied that it is 50 km away from here," would you like to come to my village ?. I was reluctant  at a time but after thinking a while i asked  what are the things i can get to see in your village? He said that you will get to see very thing which you do not get to see in the city, we have river, wheat farm, tobacco farm and more over you will get the fresh morning TADI ( a fresh liquid product extracted directly from the top of the tree). It is hard to find such oasis when you stay in city and when the boy said me such thing i couldn't wait more, i just agreed to him saying that "i would come to  village". Lala didn't believed that i am willing to come to his village and asked me more than three time that will you really come to my village in the morning/ I smiled at him and eagerly said that yes i will come.
                                      Next morning it was 6 am,i called one of my colleague who would be coming in the morning shift to bring my Dslr and the Tripod as the place would be exciting and i would be getting enough subject for my photography. He guaranteed me that he would bring it to me.
My shifted ended at 7 am,  i handover the shift data to my relieving colleague and got ready for the exploration. Now the bigger challenge is how to go, Lala and his co-worker use to come in Dumper as there were no convenient transportation to his village moreover it cause as cheap as only Rs/10 for a distance of 50 km. So the only possible way is to borrow someones bike. It was Bharat an another contract worker in my company to whom i asked for the bike, he without any reluctance provided me his bike to me but requested me to return it before 3 pm evening as his shift ends then. I promised him so and took the key of the bike from him...(to be contd..)




      

No comments:

Post a Comment